Glasshouse Gardens, Stratford E20 0344 809 2027 email@example.com
Towering over the iconic architecture and greenery of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, with the bright lights of London stretching out beyond, this impressive new Stratford development offers a choice of stunning 3 bedroom apartments available through Newham Newshare.
Price & Availability
- Private Sale
|Plot no||Type||Bedrooms||Price||Floor||Sq m||Sq ft||Status||Floorplan|
If you’re looking to get on the housing ladder, this is an unmissable opportunity to move to a beautifully built new home, offering all you need for modern living. Wall to floor windows maximise natural light while wooden floors, stone worktops, open plan fitted kitchens and contemporary colours create a sense of urban cool. Kitchens feature washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and separate oven/hob while the bathrooms boast thermostatic showers with stylish modern fittings.
Truly innovative eco features help keep energy bills to a minimum, helping to maintain comfortable temperatures all year round. There are ample electric and phone sockets for your IT and technology. Every apartment has its own balcony or garden and the entire development is set amongst delightfully landscaped outdoor gardens. Beyond the development itself, the 250 acres of parkland, rivers and canals are open to explore and enjoy.
The park is a great place to have on your doorstep with facilities such as the famous swimming pool now open to the public. The stadium hosts Premiership League football matches and world class sporting events to enjoy and the Arcelor Mittal Orbit slide is fast becoming a notable London attraction.
- Communal Areas
- Heating & Electrical
- Building Fabrics
- Timber flooring to hallway, kitchen and living room
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- Painted plasterboard ceilings
- Painted walls
- Painted solid core doors
- Painted skirtings and architraves
- Built-in utility cupboards
- Built-in wardrobe to master bedrooms
- Double glazed windows with casement doors to balconies, terraces and gardens
- Bathrooms / En-suites
- Sanitary ware generally as indicated on plan
- White bath with bath panel
- White shower tray with glass screen
- Chrome thermostatic bath/shower mixer with shower head
- White basin with chrome mixer tap
- White dual flush floor mounted WC with concealed cistern
- Wall and floor tiling
- Chrome towel rail to bathrooms
- Contemporary kitchen
- All appliances Bosch (or similar)
- Stainless steel fronted single oven
- Induction hob with integrated recirculation fan above
- Integrated full-height fridge/freezer
- Integrated stainless steel microwave oven
- Integrated multi-function dishwasher
- Space saving waste and recycling bins
- Well-proportioned front gardens with paving
- Planted hedge to front gardens
- Combined heat and power system providing individually metered heat and hot water to each home
- Underfloor heating to living rooms, bathrooms and bedrooms
- Individual thermostatic temperature controls in all mainrooms
- Energy efficient recessed ceiling downlighters throughout
- Television (terrestrial and Sky+) points to living room and master bedroom
- Reinforced concrete frame and slabs on piled foundations
- Architectural cladding with high performance window system
- Soundproofing of walls and floors separating homes to outperform current Building Regulations
- Environmentally friendly roofs
- Well-proportioned balconies and terraces with glass and metal balustrades
- Decking finish on terraces and balconies
- External light to balconies and terraces
An impressive address on the doorstep of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
The London 2012 Games were the beginning of a rejuvenation which has transformed Stratford and the surrounding area into a great place to live and work. You can enjoy the fashionable boutiques and big name stores at Westfield Stradford City shopping centre one day, then explore the enticing restaurants, cafes and bars, of
Whether you’re based locally, or work in the centre of London, you’ll find commuting easy within easy with ample transport options available. The trendy bars of Shoreditch are within easy access and world famous venues like the 02 Arena are also close by as well as attractions such as Tate Modern, Greenwich Park, the London Eye and Covent Garden.
- Tube Station
- Overground Station
- Tube & Rail
Stratford is a well connected travel hub and the local station offers access to the Central and Jubilee Lines, Docklands Light Railway, Overground trains and National Rail, with Crossrail opening in the near future, providing you with further travel options.
- King's Cross St Pancras - 7 mins
- Liverpool St - 9 mins
- Canary Wharf - 11 mins
- London Bridge - 15 mins
- Waterloo (South Bank) - 18 mins
- Oxford Circus (West End) - 19 mins
- Covent Garden - 24 mins
- Piccadilly Circus - 24 mins
- Trafalgar Square - 24 mins
- Victoria - 26 mins
- Paddington - 31 mins
Driving from Stratford, the A10, A11 and A12 link you to the North Circular, M11 and M25. You couldn’t be better connected.
Areas such as the Docklands, City and West End can be easily reached for work and pleasure. There are ample bus services too, while the close proximity of the Eurostar terminal at King’s Cross and London City Airport, means that you are ideally placed for a weekend break or a business flight.
Please complete a few details and we will be in touch shortly.
By submitting this form you will automatically be added to our mailing list.
0344 809 2027